Everyday God - Amazon

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

The greatest asset purchase ever!


I love accounting!  I'm truly passionate about it.  I live, eat, sleep, breath accounting reconciliations!  I just love seeing numbers reconciled!  Yes, yes, I know I'm giving away that I'm an accounting nerd!  

But God is the greatest accountant and master business man of all time!  In the world's most costly asset purchase, He gave us His only begotten Son (Equity Investment), and took on ALL our sins (Liabilities), so that we could become His greatest and most expensive Asset, His redeemed!  Wow! Imagine that!

John 3:16-17
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17]For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

No man will ever be able to count the sins of every human being, from Adam, till now and equate a cost to that, yet Christ humbled Himself unto death on the cross so that we could be reconciled to God!  No sin was too great, no vile act too disgusting, that Jesus said, sorry Father I cannot do this! 

What incredible strength, what incredible might, what overwhelming LOVE can do that!  Therefore, how can we as mere mortals, refuse to forgive, or refuse the power of the Holy Spirit to work within us.  If we say, "I'll never forgive that!" Or "I'll never be able to overcome," we nullify the power and majesty of our Almighty God!  Surely we have no real option but to surrender and truly GIVE Him our hearts, and allow Him to work within us! 

Whatever you are struggling with today, you are a mere act surrender away from a powerful breakthrough!  Why not let the Holy Spirit do His work and touch your soul today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment