Everyday God - Amazon

Sunday, April 17, 2016

The plan

I'm a planner and even though I do not always crack it 100% of the time, I get it close more often than not.  The garden reshaping is done and now I'm waiting anxiously for pay day so that I can finish off the last major planting before autumn ends and winter kicks in, although this year I will try to compost throughout the winter.

I am busy planning my children's church class for next week and stressing that I won't finish on time, but I've got my ideas that I am pondering on and need to put the lesson together.  I am planning the wardrobe needs for winter and where I need to spend some money.  Yes, planning is an important part of life and vital if you ever want to achieve any goals. 

That does leave me thinking about what I have planned next for my own spiritual growth and oops, right now, nothing.  That situation has to be changed.  You see if we expect spiritual growth in our lives then this too needs to be a planned event. 

God planned our salvation meticulously and we owe it to Him to spend just a little time focused on planning our journey with Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment