Everyday God - Amazon

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Flock of birds before my eyes

Every morning on my way to work, I drive past the William Nicole interchange. There on my left I see a sight that warms my heart. A flock of birds does a devine swooping dance in the air, flying too and fro.

Joie de Vivre - The joy of living. These birds definitely have it! Why do we humans worry, stress and get angry so much? Maybe it's because we have been lied to so often about what the Joy of life really is.

Shouldn't the joy of life mean being able to wake up and just enjoy each day as it unfolds? Being present and being able to live in the moment is truly a gift.

Guess what? On the way home, I see those same birds again. They celebrate the end of day just as joyfully as the beginning. I think we all need to follow their lead and learn to celebrate the start and end of each day.

I think tomorrow I'm going to start the day a little differently...... And you?

No comments:

Post a Comment